The "Consultants Giving Back" program returns to the American Library Association conference on Sunday, June 26. As part of this program I will be providing 1/2 or 1 hour consulting sessions between the hours of 1:30 and 5:30 pm at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside in the Magnolia Room.
My areas of expertise include:
- building and facilities consultation, whether re-envisioning existing facilities or planning a new building
- rethinking and rearranging space to be more effective, efficient and customer-friendly
- creating and engaging children's and teen area
- hiring and working with architects
- suggestions related to the overall planning process, etc.
Feel free to bring floor plans for specific input.
Please contact me ASAP at 585-739-7003 or email@example.com to schedule a session!
Earlier this year, Kimberly Bolan and Associates completed an in-depth facility study for the Lincoln County Public Library System in Nort...
It's not a secret that I'm a huge fan of face out or "flip-through" shelving for children's libraries. Face out c...
There's been a lot of buzz about several of the "new" topics presented in our latest "Creating a Thriving 21st Century Li...
Since Rob and I have been talking so much about reinventing libraries and our concept of "refreshovating" (rethinking, restructuri...