The "Consultants Giving Back" program returns to the American Library Association conference on Sunday, June 26. As part of this program I will be providing 1/2 or 1 hour consulting sessions between the hours of 1:30 and 5:30 pm at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside in the Magnolia Room.
My areas of expertise include:
- building and facilities consultation, whether re-envisioning existing facilities or planning a new building
- rethinking and rearranging space to be more effective, efficient and customer-friendly
- creating and engaging children's and teen area
- hiring and working with architects
- suggestions related to the overall planning process, etc.
Feel free to bring floor plans for specific input.
Please contact me ASAP at 585-739-7003 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session!