5/17/2011

Upcoming Presentations

Rob and I will be giving the keynote titled Public Libraries Survive and Thrive in the 21st Century this Friday, 5/20 at the Indiana District IV Library Conference. We'll also be doing a breakout session called Library Assessment in the Real World. We're looking forward to it.

Also, my friend and colleague Cathy Hakala-Ausperk and I will be presenting The Top 10 Benefits of Tough Times on Friday, June 24 (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM) at the ALA Annual Conference in New Orleans. We'd love to see you there. See PLA's website for more information and to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...