4/06/2007

Be a Model Library - More Teen Spaces

Does your library have a model teen space? I'm looking for model sites to be featured in the 2nd edition of Teen Spaces. It doesn't matter if you're small, medium or large, school or public, big budget or small.

Download one of the forms listed below and return the completed form to me by November 1, 2007 [*NOTE: The deadline has been moved.]. If you need more time let me know. In the interest of time, feel free to use the shortened form. I'd rather have you participate than not participate due to the paperwork. Feel free to email or call me!

Have questions? Give me a call or send an email to bolan_kimberly@yahoo.com.

More Teen Spaces Model Library Full Submission Form (.doc)

More Teen Spaces Model Library Shortened Submission Form (.doc)

Last revised: 9/28/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...