9/27/2006

Hasbro Information & Jackson (MO) Jr. High

Many have been inquiring about the Hasbro games and Monopoly tournament that I mentioned in my Fall workshops. Mary Pensel, the truly creative librarian at Jackson (MO) Junior High School, was kind enough to share her information with me so I could share it with others.

If you go directly to the Monopoly website there is a downloadable "Tournament Guide" that will give you the scoop. For further inquiries try contacting Hasbro. I have additional contact information from Mary if you need it. Let me know. Thanks, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...