6/30/2014

More on Collaboration Spaces

 From left to right:  Pamela Vaughn (Springville PL, UT)
Traci Lesneski (MSR Design), Me, Janet Nelson (Demco)
Julie Miller (Butler University, IN)
What a nice turnout at our ALA 2014 session on creating collaboration spaces. Lots of ground was covered on the various types of collaboration spaces and how to plan and create them in libraries of all types, sizes and budgets. Hopefully everyone came away with at least one good idea or tip. Thanks to all my co-presenters and to those who attended.

As we promised, here's a copy of our presentation as well as a copy of the "Digital Creation Space" planning handout created by myself and my associate Matt Gullet.  As always, don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.  And, don't forget to send me photos of your projects. I always love seeing what people accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...