9/12/2011

Avoiding the Path to Obsolescence

This is a must read!

A client of mine just forwarded this article to me with the following message:

OMG did you SEE this?? I was reading along, nodding my head, until I got to the “Space Matters” section at the end. It sounds just like what you told us in your report!! Then I really started nodding my head. I am sending this article to my trustees with their next meeting packet. WOW!


Avoiding the Path to Obsolescence: Riches-to-rags tales in retail business hold survival tips for libraries

It's so nice to hear others backing up the things I've been saying for years. Thanks Steven Smith and Carmelita Pickett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...