4/07/2010

What's Hot in Teen Spaces @ FLA

I just arrived at the Florida Library Association conference in Orlando, FL last night. I'm very happy to be in Florida again and to be presenting at the 2010 conference.

For all of you attending my "What's Hot in Teen Spaces" presentation, below is a copy of the presentation as well as a few additional resources to supplement the handouts I gave you.

Thanks for attending and keep in touch.

What's Hot in Teen Spaces

The Need for Teen Space

The Asset Approach and Teen Space

Teen Spaces Guidelines

Digital Creativity Spaces Overview

Teen Spaces Bibliography
*Also check out Sandra Feinberg's and James Keller's article "Designing Space for Children and Teens" in the April 2010 edition of American Libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...