2/01/2010

Trustee Workshop: Ideas for 21st Century Libraries

It was good to be in New York again and to see many of my friends and colleagues. Rob and I were delighted to share our ideas and experiences with you and hope that it inspired all of you on some level. We look forward to more opportunities to assist the Pioneer libraries. Keep in touch!

Here as .pdf link to the presentation for those of you who are interested.

During our discussion about making your entire library friendly for all ages, I mentioned an article titled, "Teen Space an the Community's Living Room: Incorporating Teen Areas into Rural Libraries" by Lisa Wemett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...