11/19/2009

South Carolina State Library Teen Institute


I had the best time at the Teen Institute in Columbia, SC. What a great group of people who are so passionate about teen space and services.

Here are the .pdf versions of both PowerPoint presentations:
Teen Space
Beyond Teen Space

In addition, I wanted to remind the people who are interested in virtual space for teens to look at the handout in your packet by Miranda Doyle titled "Library Web Sites for Teens: Quick Tips." You'll also want to check out Miranda's book 101+ Great Ideas for Teen Library Web Sites. Don't forget about Denver Public Library's eVolver site. I also forgot to mention that I include several examples of good teen websites in the 2nd edition of Teen Spaces.

For those of you looking for wall system options check out:
Altos
Dirtt
KI

And, lastly, you can see the programs from Ann Arbor District Library at AXIS

Keep in touch everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...