9/28/2007

More Teen Spaces - Be a Model Library!

If you're still interested in being a model space in my new teen spaces book, there's still time. I have extended the deadline to November 1, 2007.

Also, in the interest of time, I've created a shortened submission form. I'd rather have you participate than not participate due to the paperwork.

More Teen Spaces Model Library Shortened Submission Form (.doc)

If you have a space that's in process and you won't be finished until December 2007 or January 2008, let me know. We can work something out.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email to bolan_kimberly@yahoo.com if you have questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kim Bolan, MLS, Bolsters Ratio's National Library Design Expertise

Rob and I are excited to announce that Jessica Edwards and I have joined Ratio Architects where we will continue to focus on planning a...